How can I help?
- Can the Trust provide dietary advice?
- Does the Trust offer work experience?
- When will updated publications become available?
- Can the Trust present, advise or comment on a piece of work?
- What sizes are the bowls and plates used in the photo resources?
- Where can I find information on Menu Planning Software – CORA, CHOMP, School Meals?
About The Caroline Walker Trust
The Caroline Walker Trust was founded in 1988 after the death of the distinguished nutritionist, writer and campaigner, Caroline Walker. Established to continue her work and in her spirit, the CWT depends wholly on donations, legacies and project grants.
The work of the CWT is particularly targeted towards vulnerable groups and people who need special help. We produce nutritional and practical guidelines for both young and old.
Latest Twitter Feeds
Sustain welcomes Felicity Lawrence, investigative journalist & author, as the special guest at their AGM 23 November https://t.co/YoNnvNr1VL
Sustain Annual talk and networking evening, with guest speaker Felicity Lawrence, will take place on 23 November https://t.co/HoX0nUY9NP
Sustain AGM starts at 6.00 pm, followed by a networking evening at 7 pm on 23 November 2017 https://t.co/UNKb8fu9A0