- Dr Margaret Ashwell Joins the Caroline Walker Trust as Vice President - The Caroline Walker Trust (CWT) is excited to announce ...
- Calling health and education professionals - The Caroline Walker Trust, in collaboration with Birmin...
- Shortlisted Nominees - For Immediate Release Shortlist for the 2022 ...
- Qualified Accountant wanted for Treasurer Trustee - The Caroline Walker Trust is entering a new phase with ...
- Edwina Revel and Georgia Leech campaigning to improve early years nutrition - Edwina Revel and Georgia Leech are on a mission to impr...
How can I help?
- Can the Trust provide dietary advice?
- Does the Trust offer work experience?
- When will updated publications become available?
- Can the Trust present, advise or comment on a piece of work?
- What sizes are the bowls and plates used in the photo resources?
- Where can I find information on Menu Planning Software – CORA, CHOMP, School Meals?
About The Caroline Walker Trust
The Caroline Walker Trust was founded in 1988 after the death of the distinguished nutritionist, writer and campaigner, Caroline Walker. Established to continue her work and in her spirit, the CWT depends wholly on donations, legacies and project grants.
The work of the CWT is particularly targeted towards vulnerable groups and people who need special help. We produce nutritional and practical guidelines for both young and old.
Latest Twitter Feeds
You currently have access to a subset of Twitter API v2 endpoints and limited v1.1 endpoints (e.g. media post, oauth) only. If you need access to this endpoint, you may need a different access level. You can learn more here: https://developer.twitter.com/en/portal/product